Food and Beverage Service
On completion of this course, Students will be able to acquire basic skills and sound knowledge in the art of Food and Beverage service, which lead and ensure students towards 100 % employability and imparts confidence to work effectively in International standard hotels during their working period as well as start their career as up to Food and Beverage.
The SOP friendly (Standard Operating Procedure) course comprises of subjects including, service of hot and cold beverage, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, coffee and tea service and also the F&B organization, basic etiquette of F&B Service and sequence and types of services combined with the obligatory occupational health & safety, Hospitality English and basic manners.
- Importance of hygenic and sanation.
- Basic food & service Managements.
- Indentification about restaunt service equipment cutliries , cookery, glassware and restaurant linen.
- Diffrents style of cuisine of service procudure.
- To maximum the optimum evel of food & Beverage operation.
- Types of service.
- Standard operating procudure.
- Guest service training & team work.
- Operational & service sequence.
- Handling Guest Complain.